Wednesday, January 25, 2012

When Life Gets In The Way...

Ah, blog... How I've missed you...

It's been a LONG time since I sat down and wrote a post. I have started many (19 to be exact) but have completed none. I may go back right now and see if I can tie some of those posts up, but I just haven't been able to wrap my mind around blogging lately.

For one thing, I have been quite sick. I had a little run in with pneumonia which set my asthma in motion and attacked me with full force. That lasted about two days weeks MONTHS, right through Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's! In terms of my health I seem to have fully recovered but now I am dealing with some of life's other curve balls.

It's been so long since I've posted, that people have actually stopped asking me when I'm going to update my blog. Now THAT is a bad sign! So, without further ado, I am going to tell you right now that I am going to *TRY* (No promises, people!) to start updating regularly again!

Thanks for reading!


No comments: