Sunday, January 29, 2012

When The Adults Are Away...

...The kids will play! And I mean all three of them (Grandpa included!).

This weekend my mom and visited my cousin in Turlock. While we were gone, the kids got to spend time eating junk, being spoiled and not following rules hanging out with Grandpa (definitely one of their favorite past times!). Grandpa always has the most fun plans and of course this weekend was no exception!

Grandpa and my munchkins spent the day in San Francisco seeing the sights and enjoying the exhibits at the California Academy of Sciences. They had a BLAST! They followed the day's events with a dip in the hot tub and (MORE) ice cream.





The next day they were going to head to the Maritime Museum but halfway there my little cowgirl got sick. I'm certain she was just carsick, but they turned around and came home nonetheless. She spent the rest of the day on the couch watching Toddlers and Tiaras.



All in all it was another fun-filled and action-packed weekend! Wonder what's in store for NEXT weekend!?!?






No comments: