Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm Watching You!

Tonight I met my mom at Target after work to do some shopping for a my cousin's baby. When we came out of the store and walked to the car, I saw this...


I looked at the glasses and initially thought that they were my sunglasses but upon further inspection I realized they were not mine. We figure that someone must have seen the glasses lying near my van and thought they were mine so they put them on my bumper. It was a little strange, but had they been my glasses I suppose I'd have been quite appreicative.

Since they were NOT my glasses, I flung them off of my bumber (I didn't want to touch them!). We loaded the cars and I got in my mom's car with her so we could go get some dinner. After dinner we returned to my van to find this...



Okay... The first time it was odd, but the second time it was downright freaky! I don't know why, but it just was! My mom and I both sat and stared at the glasses hanging on my door handle and wondered if it was ANOTHER good samaritan, or if someone was playing a strange joke on us...


I got out of her car, flung the glasses off of my van (AGAIN!) and we drove home... VERY ODD! I feel sorry for the woman who lost her glasses!



No comments: