Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday, Big A!!

Big A turned 7 on November 21... You know, one of those posts I started but never finished?

This year Big A decided that he wanted his party at Chuck E. Cheese. Although it might cost a bit more, the time and effort that it saved was well worth the cost! And in reality, by the time you purchase invitations, decorations, food, goodies, and all that other party stuff, you've spent almost the same amount! I highly recommend it!




After the party we went back to our house with Grandma and Grandpa and Grammy and Papa and opened presents. I had dinner cooking in the crock pot so we ate and played and it was a fun ending to an exciting day!

The next morning was Big A's REAL birthday. He woke up to find a special treat at his spot at the table...


After celebrating at school with donuts and a special Slurpee treat with Daddy after school, I thought we should turn in early but.... Just kidding! Big A decided where we ate dinner (with Molly and Grandma and Grandpa) and then Grandma and Grandpa came back to the house for MORE presents and MORE cake!



I think Big A had a pretty good birthday! I can't believe my 'baby boy' is growing up so quickly!


Happy Birthday, Bud! I LOVE YOU!



No comments: