Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday, Little A!!

Little A turned 5 on January 2. You know, ANOTHER one of those posts I didn't finish??? I know, I know... I suck! But she deserves a post, so here goes!

What Big A does, Little A does, so she also wanted her birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. I was hesitant to hold the party on New Year's Day, but it worked out GREAT! Chuck E. Cheese, which on the day of Big A's party was turning people away because they were so crowded, was D... E... A... D...! Little A's party was the only party going on and we pretty much had the place to ourselves! The adults could sit and talk without feeling like they had to constantly be checking on the kids... SO NICE!


The next morning, on Little A's ACTUAL birthday, Grandpa had donuts and chocolate milk all ready for her complete with a '5' candle. What a great Grandpa!




Little A decided to have her birthday dinner at Chili's ("Because that's what Molly did!") so Grandma and Grandpa and Molly joined us for some yummy food and Little A's new creation, "Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cake". Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cake is Chocolate cake with Chocolate frosting and Cherries and Chocolate Chips.


As you can see, the cake didn't fare too well... After frosting it we walked away for 30 seconds and came back to find a huge chunk of cake lying on the counter... GO FIGURE! It may not have looked pretty, but it tasted great!






When we got home from dinner, Little A walked in the house to find...



She was SO excited! She climbed right on and started riding in circles around the kitchen table and the island.



She was excited to celebrate her "Special Week" at school, too. She and I worked hard on her Special Week poster and I enjoyed helping her celebrate on her first day back to school after Winter Break.









I know I said this about Big A, too, but I just can't believe how quickly the time goes. It seems like just yesterday that my little 6 pound 6 ounce princess entered this world and now... *SIGH*





Happy Birthday, Princess! I love you SO much!




No comments: