Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Big A's First Day Of KINDERGARTEN!!!

Well folks, we made it! Big A started kindergarten today and we all made it through tear-free! (Okay, so that may or may not be ENTIRELY true. There may or may not have been some tears last night and a few this afternoon when I picked him up. I'll never tell!)

He was SO excited! He got right out of bed this morning, got dressed, ate his breakfast, gathered up his backpack and lunch and was out the door almost before I could slow him down to snap some pictures!



Of course Softie Dog had to come along for the car ride and waited faithfully for her boy while he was at school today. She was SO excited to see him when he got out of school!


Lined up and ready to go to class...

"BYE, MOM!"
After school Grandma and I picked Big A up and were THRILLED to hear that that school was "AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME"! I guess it couldn't have gone any better, huh? *WHEW!*
To celebrate, we headed to a local smoothie shop with some friends. The kids weren't crazy about the Root Beer Float Smoothies, but they LOVED hanging out together!



The only problem I'm having with school so far is that it's keeping me up WAY past my bed time! This packing lunch, setting out clothes, making notes for Daddy stuff is killing me!
Oh well.... Here's to a GREAT Kindergarten year! We love you, Big A, and are SO proud of you!


No comments: