Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Appology Accepted


B and I had an AWESOME weekend together camping with our kids and our friends. We'd laughed, talked, enjoyed each others' company and were both really happy and relaxed. As a follow-up to our weekend, last night we had a big fight minor disagreement about some things that had happened during the course of the day.

The real problem was probably that we didn't have a good chance to talk about what was wrong. He was at work, I was at home, we were both upset, I went to bed angry and didn't sleep well, etc. Had we had an opportunity to talk face to face, it probably would not have escalated, but it did and we were both pretty angry.

This morning, while I was still very angry, I came downstairs to find this...

How can I stay angry now? I mean really... The whole thing wasn't worth what we made it to begin with (is it ever?) but.... WOW!

Well done, B... Well done!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty happy guy or he wouldn't have been so thoughtful.
Love to you all Auntie A