Monday, April 19, 2010

Thanks Goodness For B!

Remember the other day in this Date Night post when I mentioned how difficult our work schedules can be sometimes? Well those same schedules that make some things so difficult, are GREAT in other ways!

Take today for example... I've had a cold since last week, no voice since Saturday and a HECK of a cough building up so B and I decided it would be best for me to stay home and rest. I was able to stay in bed until mid afternoon when he left for work at which time I put Little A down for a nap and and continued to rest in my bed while Big A lay next to me and watched
Ax Men. It was wonderful!

Although B is home every morning to get kids ready, take them to school, etc., today he also ran to Starbucks to get me a coffee, brought me breakfast in bed, ran to Target to get medicine, fluids, Zout and toilet paper, and brought me lunch in bed. The only thing I had to get out of bed for was to go to the bathroom and to readjust pillows (CONSTANTLY).

It was great to rest, catch up on DVR'ed shows, and try to recuperate. I'm not feeling great and I'm coughing like crazy, but I'm playing mom so I pulled myself together and got out of bed. I also have a meeting tonight that I must attend, but then I'll be right back in my bed... THANKS, HONEY!

And as a little side note... This morning B brought me some cough drops. He handed them to me and Little A said, "What are those?" I told her they were cough drops and she said, "Do you put them in your ears?" HA! Can you tell she's had much ado about ears???


No comments: