Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Same Old Stuff, Bright New Look

For quite some time now I've been looking at blog patterns and thinking about making some changes. The problem isn't finding something I like, but rather finding the time to find something I like. I've got a list of possible backgrounds that I add to whenever I have a chance to sit down and work on the 'extras' and last night I finally picked what I wanted.

Then came the hard part... Making a banner. I had the pattern and I knew which pictures I wanted, but for the life of me I could not remember how I created the banner last time so I turned to Google. I found this video on
Shabby Blogs dot com and it was MOST helpful. Thanks, Shabby Blogs!

I think the main thing I'm looking for when I pick a new background, is color... CHECK! Then it has to be somewhat cute... CHECK! And finally, I have to be able to find a matching banner... Semi-Check! I like the whole thing and I like the banner but it's not a PERFECT match. What do YOU think??? Oh... And the other thing I liked a lot about this background is that I only had to change ONE font color to match! Go ahead... Call me lazy!

1 comment:

Bek said...

Cute! I *love* this background.