Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Getting To Know You - 2010 Edition


Really? Because I don't see ANY DIFFERENCE between the "2010 Edition" and the 2009 and earlier editions. But... Since I received this email TWICE today, and in case there is anyone out there who feels like they don't know as many mundane details about my life as they'd like to (I'm sure it's VERY important to you to know if I like cherries or blueberries!!), I will do this ONE time.

Here we go....

1. What color are your socks right now? White

2. What are you listening to right now? A co-worker's phone call about tires (work related tires, not for his personal car)

3. What was the last thing you ate? Hershey Kisses


4. Can you drive a stick? Yep

5. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A woman who wanted to 'cancel her service'

6. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I got it from two people and I like them both!

7. How old are you today? 34 years, 7 months, 4 days

8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Baseball... DODGERS, BABY!

9. What is your favorite drink? Water, but I also like Riesling and Caffe Vanilla Frappuccinos


10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep

11. Favorite food? Pizza, ice cream, cold cereal… Yeah, I like food a little too much!


12. What is the last movie you watched? Princess and the Frog

13. Favorite day of the year? The kids' birthdays

14. How do you vent anger? Yell, cuss, give the silent treatment (isn't that better than yelling and cussing?)


15. What was your favorite toy as a child? Cabbage Patch Kids

16. What is your favorite season? Autumn

17. Cherries or Blueberries? Definitely cherries

18. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? That's not really relevant because I'm not sending this via email. But feel free to copy, paste and email, or leave me comment.


19. Who is the most likely to respond? Again... Irrelevant

20. Who is least likely to respond? See my answers to 18 and 19


21. Living situation? In a condo with B and the kids

22. When was the last time you cried? I've gotten choked up thinking about B being gone and about Little A's surgery tomorrow, but I don't know when I actually cried. Check back tomorrow!

23. What is on the floor of your closet right now? Rolling cart, shelves, suitcase, shoe rack, dust… YOU NAME IT!

24. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? I'm not really 'sending' it, but I guess that would all depend on who reads this blog, huh? My mom has known me the longest, so we'll go with her!


25. What did you do last night? Watched Big A build his LEGO fire boat and hung out with my parents and my kids

26. What are you afraid of most? Frogs, and something that I won't even put out there to the cosmos...


27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese, please! With bacon or green chilies would be even better!

28. Favorite dog breed? I am SO not a dog person! Bad experiences when I was a kid = Not loving them as an adult.

29. Favorite day of the week? That's a tough one… I don't know!


30. How many states have you lived in? Does the state of confusion count as a state?

31. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

32. What is your favorite flower? Gerbera Daisies (and my birthday roses!)


Yep, that's me in a nut shell! Anything else you want to know? Leave me a comment!


No comments: