Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Admitting My Faults...

Let me tell you a little about me, that you may or may not know. For some reason I'mfeeling the urge to be brutally honest with you myself.

I don't play well with others. Well... That's not entirely true, but I like things MY WAY. I have OCD when it comes to that kind of thing. I have to be organized. I have to have a plan. I have to be in control. I struggle with that limbo land that is life. In so many ways I am not in control lately. I try to be organized buy my plans change by the minute... SOOO not my style.

I lack tolerance and acceptance. I am easily irritated by people who are stupid get in my way and slow me down. When I start something I have to finish it and I have to do it right. Sometimes it's easier to do it all myself than to be burdened with help from someone who slows me down.

I lack self confidence. In my mind I can conquer the world! In my mind I am Wonder Woman but face to face I'm a pussy cat. I'd rather clam up and not talk than tell you what's really on my mind.

And there you have it... Those are my faults in a nutshell. I'm sure there's more, after all... Nobody is perfect!

Yes, I have faults but overall I'm proud of who I am and I love myself! I'm a hard worker, a good friend, a great daughter, and an awesome mom!






No comments: