Sunday, September 11, 2011

Continuing My Birthday Celebration(s) Just A FEW More Days!

I'm turning into one of THOSE people... You know, the ones who celebrate their birthdays for like... THREE MONTHS? (No, Jeri... Not talking about you at all! *SMILE*) Just kidding! I don't mind those people at all! And really, it's only been a week... I should have at least another couple of weeks to milk this, right?

Anyhow... When I got home from work on Thursday I was pleasantly surprised to find a frozen (and yes, this time it was frozen) chocolate pie in my freezer. Mom and I have joked all year about the fact that she still owed me a pie from last year's birthday since we'd been at the cabin and had no way to transport a frozen pie. She didn't let me down!

Friday night we went to my birthday dinner at my in-laws house. My mother-in-law is a great cook and last night was no different. Chicken Divan and always the freshest salads! And chocolate cake... AWESOME chocolate cake! Thanks, Grammy and Papa! I love you both!

Last night Christine and Lisa took me to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. It was great to catch up and to just talk, laugh and relax with NO KIDS! Thanks, ladies, I had a great time! I highly recommend the White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake... YUM! The horrible thing about Cheesecake Factory (Or maybe it's a great thing...) is that you're always too full for dessert. I say maybe it's a great thing because you order it anyhow (How could you pass it up?!?!) and then you get to bring it home because you can't finish it!

So... It continues to be an excellent birthday. Let's hope the year that follows will be full of as much love, laughter and fun as the past week!

Thanks again for all of the birthday wishes! I sure am a lucky girl!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot our day in the city ... another Cheesecake Factory lunch and cheesecake! LOL XOU4EVRM