Friday, December 11, 2009

Hot Chocolate On A Cold Day

My work phone rang.

It was my mom.

She was on her way to physical therapy for her new knee which just HAPPENS to be right down the street from my office (therapy is down the street, NOT her new knee... Although I suppose technically if therapy is down the street, and she's at therapy, then her new knee is down the street, too.).

She brought me this (Sans the glass mug of course! It was in a Starbucks holiday cup!)...


YUM! What could be better than hot chocolate on a cold day?? THANKS, MOM!!



SIDE NOTE: I know I've been promising to post pictures from last weekend and tell you about the new traditions we've added to our repertoire but I just can't get to it... Things keep coming up that are funnier or more in the moment so maybe you'll have to wait until next year to see that stuff, who knows!


No comments: