Friday, December 18, 2009

An Apology... Or At Least An Explaination

I've heard from many people, that my post about the Christmas card I received yesterday was QUITE confusing. Sounds like I owe everyone an apology explanation. I can't say apology, because this is my blog, and I'm not sorry. Well... I'm sorry I confused you, but I'm not sorry I wrote that post.

You see, the purpose of my blog is purely for your enjoyment to capture moments in our lives and display them in words and pictures (although your enjoyment IS important to me!). I've never been good at journaling, nor have I been good at scrapbooking, but I love my camera, I love taking pictures, and I love sharing those special moments with you all. Unfortunately, not every moment in our lives is as fun as the ones I REALLY love to capture, but I feel the need to share those moments with you too (You know... Taking the good with the bad...). In those instances, my blog is an outlet. It's a place for me to vent, and that's what I was doing yesterday.


So here's the deal... I'll keep sharing the good AND the bad and if at any time you are confused or have questions about what I write, PLEASE feel free to ask! I'm more than happy to explain!


No comments: