Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Smattering Of Kidisms

Big A saw this jar on the kitchen counter and said, "OH, MOM! You bought CHOCOLATE JELLY!?!?"

_______________________________________________


A couple of the local movie theaters in our area do a summer movie program where they show kid movies at 10am on certain days of the week. This is the first year that we've participated in this program but B took the kids to 3 or 4 of the movies this year. When telling me about their day they excitedly said, "Today we saw Diarrhea Wimpy Kid!!"


_______________________________________________


While driving home from a particularly long car trip I had heard enough bickering from the backseat so I said, "Let's play a game. Who's the first person that can find a horse?"



Big A replied, "That's easy! And when I see it I'll say, "Hey, I see a horse!"



Maybe you had to be there, but it was SO funny!




_______________________________________________


We were driving through a neighborhood where one of our friends lives and we had just passed their house. Little A asked, "Where is DF's house?"


At the same time Big A and I answered, "It's back there," then I said, "Jinx, you owe me a coke," and explained to Big A that when two people say the exact same thing at the exact same time, you say, "Jinx, you owe me a coke."


It was quiet for a minute and then Big A asked, "Who's Jinx and why does he owe you a coke?"


I'll tell you, these two keep me laughing and keep me on my toes! I love them SO much!


No comments: