Friday, August 26, 2011

First Days of School

First days of school... Again... ALREADY! I can't believe how fast the time passes. Before I know it my 'babies' will be off at college.


Little A is in Junior Kindergarten this year. She goes to school three hours a day, five days a week and is loving every minute of it. Hopefully this year she will make huge progress in her writing and letter recognition. My girl is a little backwards... She knows the sounds, but not the letter names. She'll probably be reading proficiently before her brother.


Big A is in first grade this year. He was excited that 3/4 of the kids from his kindergarten class are in his class again this year. My hope for him this year is that he will work hard on controlling his actions and being a good listener, and also become a SUPER reader. I'm not sure if he gets bored, or what, but he can be a handful.




I'll say it again because I still can't believe it... They're growing up TOO FAST! *SIGH*

Here's to another great year!





No comments: