Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Little Day Brightener



I've been going through some tough times lately... A lot of 'stuff' going on in my life. It's difficult for me, because I'm usually the one who is so together and with it. I'm upbeat and things are usually going well. But we all have those times in our lives where things seem to be sort of crumbling around us, right? (This is where you agree with me because to not agree would make me feel even worse...)

Today we were out running errands and I didn't feel much like going in and out of stores. I opted to stay in the car and read a book on my Kindle. As B was getting the kids out of the car, Big A said, "I'll stay here and take care of Mommy." Talk about one of those 'melt-my-heart' moments.... He and I stayed in the car and snuggled and talked and enjoyed each other's company.

And to aid in the cheering process, B and Little A returned to the car with a beautiful bunch of brightly colored flowers...


I LOVE MY FAMILY! Thanks, guys! I needed that!




No comments: