Monday, July 11, 2011

Our Day In iPhone Pictures

I think Monday has become our new "FUN DAY". When we're not camping we're cramming in as much time as we can with playdates (for both mommies and kids)!

We started our day at Great Clips. Shhh.... Don't tell Chris that I let someone else touch Big A's hair, but I couldn't help it. Chris isn't open on Mondays and all of a sudden I'd had it with Big A's hair. I swear his hair goes from fine to shag muffin overnight! Here he is 'rockin' his new do!


After Great Clips we met up with Molly, K and C to do some bowling. The kids were having fun bowling, but it went from good to great when the bowling alley turned on the disco ball and crazy flashing lights they use for cosmic bowling! Between turns they were getting down on the 'dance floor'. TOO FUNNY!





Bowling wore us out so we went home for a short rest before heading out to a local pizza place to meet up with Kimmy, Seanny, Emmy and Fi! The Pruitts are our friends who moved to Boston two years ago and who we miss like crazy!


Kym and I got together after getting our kids settled in for the night and spent four hours chatting. I stayed up WAY too late talking to Kym, but I wouldn't have changed it for anything! We love you guys and miss you already!




No comments: