Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"I NEED TO GO POTTY!"



Why is it that kids who are potty training pee their pants and THEN say, "I NEED TO GO POTTY,"? And why is it that said kids will not tell you ALL day long that they need to go potty (unless of course they just wet their pants) but as soon as you put them in bed at night they're screaming from upstairs, "I NEED TO GO POTTY"?

Yesterday Little A had two... Count them, TWO.... accidents! And both time she was RIGHT at the bathroom. Then last night (and at 5:00 this morning), after the lights were out and everyone was settled in for a good night's sleep, she got up to go THREE times!

While I must say I'm SUPER proud that she's telling us she has to go sometimes, I'm always annoyed a wee bit frustrated when she has accidents which could have SO easily been avoided. She's lucky she's SOOO cute!



No comments: