Friday, May 29, 2009

Cluck, Cluck, MOO


Today I asked B and Little A to run an errand for me while Big A was in school. Since they ended up close to my work, they called to ask if I wanted them to come visit. They arrived and I went down to the car. I talked to Little A and gave her snuggles and then got in the car with them to go to Starbucks (Who says you can't have more than one cup of coffee per day???).

When I got in the car the conversation went something like this:

Little A - "Where are we going?"

Me - "We're going to Starbucks."

Little A - "I want chicken nuggets and Coke."

Me - "Honey, they don't have chicken nuggets and Coke at Starbucks."

Little A - "I WANT chicken nuggets and Coke."

Me - "They don't HAVE chicken nuggets and Coke at Starbucks, Silly."

Little A - "FINE! I'll have a hamburger and milk."

Out of the mouths of babes...


1 comment:

Bek said...

LOL Well, duh! Clearly they SHOULD have such offerings there. ;)