Monday, March 14, 2011

More Spit Than Gun fire

Before I begin, please back me up on this... When you're in a car with a six year old and a four year old for 8 hours, you can't be held accountable for what may come out of your mouth, right??

Tonight on the way home, after HOURS of constant chatter, I was done... I had absolutely had it. We were an hour from home, we were all hungry and tired, I was stressing out about getting home in time to get the kids to bed and get to my 7 o'clock meeting, etc. To make matters worse, whatever new game they were playing involved 'gun fire', which drives me nuts anyhow. I just needed a few minutes of SILENCE!

After five minutes of 'gun' noises coming from two little mouths I turned around and screamed, "QUIET! I'VE TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT TO HEAR GUN NOISES AND THAT'S MORE SPIT THAN GUNFIRE ANYWAY!"

B started cracking up and immediately told me I had to blog about it. I'm not really sure it's that funny, could have been delirium... But there you have it.... More spit than gunfire!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need to coin that phrase ... "more spit than gunfire" ... i like it!!! xom