Saturday, March 26, 2011

Gnomeo, Gnomeo... Wherefore Art Though Gnomeo?

Well... I must admit that B coming home from Mexico early put just a tad bit of a crimp in my style... Okay, that sounds horrible! I don't mean it in a bad way, but the kids and I had our day all planned out and I feared that I'd have to change all of our plans to spend the day with him. I was wrong! Having him home actually helped the situation! Unfortunately for him, though, I didn't spend the whole day with him like I'm sure he would have liked.

Our pre-B plans for today consisted of Easter party shopping with Grandma and seeing a movie with some friends. Our post-B plans didn't change much but I was able to shop with Grandma SANS KIDS! THAT was a big help! We get SO much more done that way!

We ended up going out to breakfast then going to see the first showing of the day of Gnomeo and Juliet (We give this movie two thumbs up! Great for the kids with plenty of clean adult humor!) which left me all afternoon to shop with Grandma, and it left B all afternoon to run errands with the kids. Probably not EXACTLY how he wanted to spend the day, but he WAS a good sport about it. (Thanks, Honey!)


No comments: