Friday, February 11, 2011

Day Off, Play Date And Girls' Night

Today Little A and I were off school and work... Some president's birthday or something... Anyway, the bottom line is that we got to spend the morning together playing games and working out with the Wii Fit followed by lunch and a sunny afternoon at the park with good friends! It was SO nice to be outside before next week's storm!


After the park Little A and I went home and got Big A and B and headed out to run errands. The kids have two birthday parties to go to tomorrow and I have a Children's Youth Group Valentine's Party all before B and I head out for date night in the evening. Tomorrow will be busy so we were trying to get as much done today as we could. We kind of failed at that, but oh well! We did manage to get a couple of things done and we grabbed a not-so-quick bite to eat (I'm not sure WHY it took an hour and a half at El Torito tonight...) before B and the kids dropped me off at my friend's house for a Mary Kay party.

It's been quite awhile since we've had a girls' night, so it was nice to have a kid-free visit, relax and enjoy an adult beverage. Oh... And of course we all washed our faces. After all, that WAS the point of the party, right?

I'd say that overall today was a great day! Happy Whatever-President's-Birthday it is!


No comments: