Monday, February 7, 2011

As Told By Four Year Olds...

Do you ever wonder how stories get misconstrued? I'll tell you how... Tell it to a four year old then have them repeat it to another four year old! I promise you it will be like an old fashioned game of 'Telephone'.

Today Little A and I were on our way to pick up Big A and she started talking about a little girl in her class.

Little A - "Reese doesn't have any toys."

Me - "Really?"

Little A - "No. She just has lots and lots of rooms in her house but no toys."

Me - "Wow! No toys?"

Little A - "No. She just has to stay in her room all the time."

Me - "Are you SURE she doesn't have any toys?"

Little A - "She can't even watch TV."

Me - "How do you know all this?"

Little A - "She told me!"

Well DUH, of course she did! A four year old told you so it MUST be truth!

Kind of makes me wonder what people have heard about OUR family.... YIKES!


No comments: