Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Canon SX110

You may or may not remember that a my camera broke a few weeks back... Anyone who knows me (and is annoyed by my constant picture taking) knows that I have my camera with me almost always! So with a broken camera, I was at a HUGE loss... Pictureless blog posts, pictureless Facebook posts, the inability to capture crazy kid moments, etc.

Two weeks ago I got a NEW camera (an early birthday present) and boy is it great! I chose a Canon SX110. This camera has many 'large camera' functions while still being a nice size camera. The only thing I've had trouble with so far is that it's not too quick to reset for the next picture when it's in Auto Mode. Other than that though, I LOVE IT!



And check out what 10x zoom does! This picture was taken while standing on the soccer field watching Big A's practice... It's so clear you can even read the phone number on the bottome... Anyone looking to rent a blimp?


So now that I'm up and running with pictures, I'll try to catch up the blog... I have some GREAT stories from our weekend in LA and I still owe you a camping trip from two weeks ago! Stay tuned...



No comments: